Mini Target Haul


Hi Pinks!

I love the feeling when I get inside a store to shop! Oh God it's like the best feeling in the world for me. I can spend hours and hours in a store shopping. Target is one of my top favourite shops. Even before coming to U.S.A I wanted to shop from Target.



Being a new mom to my three months old princess, it's really hard to go out and shop. I need to breastfeed my baby every three hours, so I don't really go out much.

Last Saturday Mr.Man wanted me to go out to shop as I am not taking time for myself. So I dressed up! Yes I dressed up to go shopping, and we went to a nearby Target. I was so excited. 

Took the red cart and the first place I went was the Target dollar spot, now called Bulleye's playground. This is my favourite spot at Target! Should I say why? I think I went little late to find all the dollar spot items but I could find few pretty things! I also bought few other stuff in the limited time I had for shopping before my little princess starts crying.


Pretty Pink Tray


The first thing that caught my eyes is this beautiful pink tray! I have already seen this in one of the YouTube hauls. I wanted it without second thought. The tray is made of metal. It has two silver handles, which makes it more pretty. It was available in pink and mint colour for $3.00 each. I just bought one because I was not sure how I am gonna use it. It can be used as fruit tray, to store onions and potatoes, used to organise under the sink, can be placed on top of the Lazy Susan and use it as a turn table! I think I am gonna do it. You can do a lot with it, depending on how you like to use it.

Punched Metal Beauty


Look how adorable this container is. It's got beautiful metal laser cut details and a handle. You can use it in different ways like a vase by adding flowers, candle holder, etc. I use it to hold my kitchen utensils. This was $3.00. It was available in dark pink, bright yellow and mint green.

Pearl Head Band


Pearly head bands!!! how cute are these. I loved it just the second I saw it. The flowers in the head bands are made of fabric and attached with felt. I tried to move the flowers but it does not move.  It's really good quality. I bought three of them, two for my nieces and one for my baby girl. Just as the tag shows these were $1.00 each.

Wet n Wild Contouring Palette


I see this Wet n Wild Contouring Palette in most of the recent YouTube beauty videos. I am not so much into conturing but recently I am trying to. So I bought it to give a try. This bronzer and hilighter are so so good. I love the hilighter more than the bronzer. The one down side is that its kinda loose that the brush picks up a lot of it, you should definitely tap the excess off. But that's not so bad. I got it for $4.99.

SheaMoisture in Rose


I like SheaMoisture hair products for it's organic ingredients. When I saw the word Rose, I know I am gonna take it home. You can read the shampoo review and the face mask review soon.


Thank you so much for reading. If you liked this post please do share it and subscribe to my mailing list to receive all my new post without missing it.

#mypinks









No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram